CNAS Graduate Student Affairs

Current Students



There are various forms that need to be completed at specific times in your graduate career. Some are prepared by your Student Affairs Officer and others are interdepartmental and are completed by you and then submitted to your program. You can find departmental forms and program handbooks on our Forms page.


Important Deadlines

Graduate Students have several important deadline dates that they must follow during their studies at UC Riverside, most importantly registration and fee payment dates.

Be sure to consult your Student Affairs Officer for clarification on deadlines and regulations.

Registration Resources

Students no longer need a registration PIN to register for classes.

Call numbers for individual faculty sections of 250, 291, 297, and 299 are now available in the On-Line Schedule of Classes! Just look up the class and look for your Major Professor/Rotation Advisor. For example, if you look up CMDB 297, you get a listing of all professors who have CMDB 297 sections.

If you cannot find your professor on the list in the online Schedule of Classes or our Research Sections page, please come into the office and see your Student Services Advisor for help.

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Career OpportunitiesUCR Libraries
Campus StatusDirections to UCR

Department Information

College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences Graduate Student Affairs Center
1140 Batchelor Hall

Tel: (951) 827-4716
Tel: (800) 735-0717
Fax: (951) 827-5517
E-mail: bsgsac@ucr.edu

Related Links