Graduate Admissions Application
The Graduate Admissions Application is only available online!
Please be sure to complete the entire application and press the submit button when you have completed the form. The online application contains most documents.
List of documents which you will need to mail or have sent to UCR:
- Official GRE general exam scores sent directly from ETS (Scores cannot be older than 5 years at the time you plan to enter UCR) UCR Institution Code=4839, you do not need a Department code.
- Official Transcripts from every University and College attended
- When you complete the online application you will submit the names and e-mails of at least 3 Recommenders (Recommenders receive a secure e-mail with information for submitting the letter online). At least one of the letters needs to be from a faculty member who taught you in an Upper Division course in your major. If you did research as an undergraduate or in a graduate program one of the letters must be from your research advisor. More details about Letters of Recommendation are available in the application or at this web site under Admission Criteria.
- International Student Confidential Financial Statement (for International Applicants only if required by questions on application)
- Official TOEFL score sent directly from ETS (International Applicants Only - Scores cannot be older than 2 years at the time you plan to enter UCR) UCR Institution Code=4839, you do not need a Department code
Mailing Address and Deadlines:
Materials can be sent to the following address:
Graduate Program in (insert program name)
University of California, Riverside
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs
1140 Batchelor Hall
Riverside, CA 92521
DECEMBER 1st- JANUARY 5th
Priority Deadline for Fall Admission and Fellowship Consideration
(please check program websites for the appropriate deadlines).
Please visit Graduate Admissions for important dates and deadlines.
Note that the absolute deadlines for admission without support differ for Domestic and International Applicants.